July is Freedom from Fear of Speaking Month and to celebrate, I’ve invited a team of speaking experts to share their best tips and tricks for improving your speaking skills and overcoming speaking anxiety.
Is there a formula for a great talk?
By Guest Expert Davide DiGiorgio
Davide DiGiorgio has a contrary view of the idea of “speech formulas.” In this video, he shares his philosophy on how to develop a great presentation.
Highlights from the Video
- The TED Talks speech “formula”
- The REAL formula for a great speech
- How to draw your story out of you
Mentioned in the video:
Share Speaking Palooza 2019 to Win Prizes!
About Davide DiGiorgio
Davide Di Giorgio is a Best-Selling Author, Speaker, TEDx Speaker Coach, and an Ambassador for creating unprecedented results for uncommon people – like you.
He is on a mission to tackle bullying and build confidence and self-esteem while funding dream projects for high school performing arts students and teachers.
His book Being UNapologetic, became a bestseller in 10 countries and has received high praise from book lovers worldwide.
Originally from Toronto, when he’s not traveling around the world on a dream trip, Davide lives in his dream city, San Diego, with his dream husband Heath and their dog, Galileo.
Sharing Is Caring!
Looking for help in organizing your speech?
If you’ve been looking for a simple formula that you can follow to better organize your presentations, this set of templates is for you! These templates are great because:
- They focus you on your message quickly and easily.
- They give you a proven formula for leading your audience from where they are to where you want them to be.
- They are simple and easy to use … just print them out and fill in the blanks as you develop your presentation.