Over the past several posts, I’ve shared excerpts from a workshop I did on basic public speaking skills. In effect, I’ve created a mini-course in how to develop your first speech.
To make it easy for you, I’ve organized these video excerpts into an eight-week course in basic public speaking. Simply register for this free mini-course here.Yes! I want the free course!
Overview of the modules
- Module 1: The Benefits of public speaking
- Module 2: How to organize a speech
- Module 3: How to open a speech
- Module 4: The body of the speech
- Module 5: How to close a speech
- Module 6: Speech enhancers
- Module 7: Perfecting your speaking skills
- Module 8: Dealing with fear and nerves
Would you like help moving through this course?
Carma Spence, author of Public Speaking Super Powers, is available for private and group training in public speaking. She can help you through these modules and provide you with feedback and accountability. Schedule a conversation with her for more information.