Is there a difference between coaching teens and coaching adults in public speaking? That is just one of the topics today’s guest will discuss.
Today’s guest is Heather Neumann, the founder of Lasting Impact!. She empowers her audience to find their inner voice through public speaking.
She says, “There is a power your voice has, it has the ability to make a lasting impact, all you have to do is use it!” Although she just started Lasting Impact! two years ago, she has over 200 articles all about public speaking.
Most of her clients are high school students participating in competitive Speech and Debate. Recently, Heather became a speaker coach for a TedX and has taken on adult clients. She has been blessed to have coached thousands of students (even National Championship speakers) throughout the nation.
Highlights from the Podcast:
- In most ways, adults and teens don’t differ much when you coach them in speaking. However, we chat about the one area where they do.
- What is the difference between a speech coach and speech mentor?
- What is the different between speech and debate?
Want to learn more about being a better speaker?
If you want to be a confident, assertive, and influential public speaker, then Public Speaking Super Powers is the must-read guide for success.
Public Speaking Super Powers explains:
- Why a passion for your topic is the key to audience connection
- How to tailor your presentation in advance and on the fly
- The six public speaking superhero archetypes, like the assertive Power Performer
Prais for Public Speaking Super Powers
“…gives you the information and tools you need to help unleash your inner superhero speaker!”
~ Bridget Brady, owner, and founder, Biz Amplifier