Do you understand and champion your point in your presentation? Watch today’s episode and find out how you can do just that.
Highlights from the Podcast:
- What is a point?
- The formula for identifying your point.
- The difference between sharing and selling
If you’d like to listen to Joel’s episode from Season 1, you can find it here.
Want to learn more about being a better speaker?
If you want to be a confident, assertive, and influential public speaker, then Public Speaking Super Powers is the must-read guide for success.
Public Speaking Super Powers explains:
- Why a passion for your topic is the key to audience connection
- How to tailor your presentation in advance and on the fly
- The six public speaking superhero archetypes, like the assertive Power Performer
Prais for Public Speaking Super Powers
“…gives you the information and tools you need to help unleash your inner superhero speaker!”
~ Bridget Brady, owner, and founder, Biz Amplifier