Are You Using Live Video in Your Business?
Is it working for you?
If not, then Public Speaking Super Powers for Live Video is for you.
In today’s fast-paced market, you have to find new ways to engage your audience or they lose interest quickly. According to recent studies, video is quickly becoming the most popular form of content.
People are busy, they don’t have time to read long articles. But they do have time to watch a short video.
Live video is a great option for you to start connecting with your current and potential customers. Live streaming lets you broadcast a video in real-time to viewers. It can be useful if you want to capture important events as they happen and share them with your followers and fans. It also gives you a way to quickly and easily talk to your community. Live video allows you to build brand awareness, drive sales, and strengthen the bond with your customers.
Apply to Join the Pilot Beta Test Program
I’m running a pilot program in which I help people who are new to live video gain confidence and clarity with this medium. And I’m looking for 20 students to Beta Test the program.
If you join us, you will receive a much higher level of coaching for a fraction of the cost. Once the pilot is over, the price will more than double and the live group coaching — with hot seats — will be off the table. This is a unique opportunity to work with me for an unprecedented investment.
The course will include:
- Short online educational webinars and videos on key concepts
- Personalized feedback on up to five live video broadcasts
- Templates, cheatsheets and checklists
- Private Facebook group for support and feedback
Topics covered will include:
- What is live video and why does it matter?
- Live Video Platforms: Compare and Contrast
- Content Planning: Types of Live Video
- Content Planning: Key Components of Engaging Live Video
- Creating Engaging Videos, Part 1: The Technical Stuff
- Creating Engaging Videos, Part 2: Speaking Tips
- Finding Your Sweet Spot: Where to experiment to find the perfect match for your audience
- Engagement & Interactive Techniques
- Increasing Replay Views
- Developing an Effective Call to Action
- Creating a Compeling Title and Description
- Repurposing Live Video
- Advanced Topics: Guests
How to Apply for this Program
This program will begin in October 2018 and will last for six weeks. It is open to an initial group of up to 20 participants. If you would like to apply for one of these spots, complete this form.
How the Program Works
- Once accepted into the program, you will be sent a link for payment. The cost for this pilot program is $79. The price will go up for future groups.
- Live classes held via Zoom will happen on Saturdays for a total of six sessions. Dates for these sessions are set for Oct. 13 and 20, November 3, 10 and 17, with the final class held on Dec. 1. During these classes, I will provide information on a key concept and then open the floor for hot seats, questions and answers. These classes will last no more than 45 minutes.
- After each class, students will record a Facebook live video and submit the link in the group for feedback from the group. I look at the first five minutes and provide feedback and suggestions.
- Students are encouraged to implement the suggested tweaks in their next Facebook Live.
- We repeat this until you’ve sent me your fifth link, then we get on the phone and I will go a bit deeper with where you are and provide suggestions for what you can do to get to where you want to go.
You’ll retain lifetime access to the course materials, so you can go over them again whenever you wish. You will also be grandfathered into any updates to the program.
It’s that simple. So apply today!