Are You Using Live Video in Your Business?
Is it working for you?
If not, then Public Speaking Super Powers for Live Video is for you.
In today's fast-paced market, you have to find new ways to engage your audience or they lose interest quickly. According to recent studies, video is quickly becoming the most popular form of content.
People are busy, they don’t have time to read long articles. But they do have time to watch a short video.
Live video is a great option for you to start connecting with your current and potential customers. Live streaming lets you broadcast a video in real-time to viewers. It can be useful if you want to capture important events as they happen and share them with your followers and fans. It also gives you a way to quickly and easily talk to your community. Live video allows you to build brand awareness, drive sales, and strengthen the bond with your customers.
Apply to Join the Pilot Beta Test Program
I'm running a pilot program, beginning in mid-October, in which I help people who are relatively new to or inexperienced with live video gain confidence and clarity with this medium. And I'm looking for 20 students to Beta Test the program.
Would you like to be one of them?
If you join us, you will receive a much higher level of coaching for a fraction of the cost. Once the pilot is over, the price will more than double and the live group coaching -- with hot seats -- will be off the table. This is a unique opportunity to work with me for an unprecedented low investment.
The course will include:
- Short online educational webinars and videos on key concepts
- Personalized feedback on up to five live video broadcasts
- Templates, cheatsheets and checklists
- Private Facebook group for support and feedback
- Bonus material on recorded video marketing techniques and strategies
How to Apply for this Program
This program will begin in October 2018 and will last for six sessions. It is open to an initial group of up to 20 participants. If you would like to apply for one of these spots, complete this form. Once I have 20 confirmed and paid students, this offer will close.
Build Rapport with Your Audience
"When I first started working with Carma on my Facebook live videos, I had already dabbled in them for a while but wasn't getting the attention that I had hoped for and wasn't sure what to do in order to be more captivating for my audience. Carma was very kind, encouraging and supportive. She gave me some general pointers and also really specific feedback and advice on my videos via voice message, which helped me see what exactly I was doing well and where I could improve.
"Due to several reasons leading to a hiatus from live videos, I haven't been able to implement all of her feedback on a consistent basis, yet. But knowing what I need to do once I decide to get back into it, makes me feel confident to do so when the time comes.
"I would recommend enrolling in Carma's Public Speaking Super Powers for Live Video program. It will help you build rapport with your audience and shape your message in a way that your audience will understand it."
Topics covered will include:
- What is live video and why does it matter?
- Live Video Platforms: Compare and Contrast
- Content Planning: Types of Live Video
- Content Planning: Key Components of Engaging Live Video
- Creating Engaging Videos, Part 1: The Technical Stuff
- Creating Engaging Videos, Part 2: Speaking Tips
- Finding Your Sweet Spot: Where to experiment to find the perfect match for your audience
- Engagement & Interactive Techniques
- Increasing Replay Views
- Developing an Effective Call to Action
- Creating a Compeling Title and Description
- Repurposing Live Video
- Advanced Topics: Guests
How the Program Works
- Once accepted into the program, you will be sent a link for payment. The cost for this pilot program is $79. The price will go up for future groups.
- Live classes held via Zoom will happen on Saturdays for a total of six sessions. Dates for these sessions are set for Oct. 13 and 20, November 3, 10 and 17, with the final class held on Dec. 1. During these classes, I will provide information on a key concept and then open the floor for hot seats, questions and answers. These classes will last about 60 minutes.
- After each class, students will record a Facebook live video and submit the link in the group for feedback from the group. I look at the first five minutes and provide feedback and suggestions.
- Students are encouraged to implement the suggested tweaks in their next Facebook Live.
- We repeat this until you've sent me your fifth link, then we get on the phone and I will go a bit deeper with where you are and provide suggestions for what you can do to get to where you want to go.
You'll retain lifetime access to the course materials, so you can go over them again whenever you wish. You will also be grandfathered into any updates to the program.
It's that simple. So apply today!