I want to promote your business!
I would love to bring people to your place of business for an educational and fun mini workshop and book signing event.
I’m the author of Public Speaking Super Powers (978-1-64085-332-4) from Author Academy Elite and available through Ingram. To write this book, I asked more than 85 speakers what their speaking superpowers were and how someone could develop those powers, as well. In Public Speaking Super Powers I identify those powers and provide actionable steps readers can take to improve their speaking and communication skills.
The book is an Amazon Kindle Bestseller, was a Top 10 Finalist in the 2018 Author Academy Awards, and has garnered some wonderful reviews. Here are a couple.
Felicia J. Slattery, M.A., M.Ad.Ed.,
Best-Selling Author of 21 Ways to Make Money Speaking,
Creator of the Signature SpeechTM, and founder of Speaker Cash Collective
Ben Parris, Former taxpayer education spokesman for the U.S. Treasury Dept.,
Solar System Ambassador/Media trainer with NASA, and
Author of Today You Write the Book: The Keys to Start Your Novel
I can talk about a wide variety of speaking-related topics. Here are just a few suggestions, however I can customize something specifically for your patrons and customers.
- Unleash Your Inner Speaking Superhero:
3 Tips for Overcoming the Fear of Speaking
- Communicate Your Message with Confidence:
3 Ways to Become a More Confident Speaker
- What If Speakers Were Superheroes?
The Top 3 Speaking Superpowers
and How to Develop Them
- Speechwriting 101:
Developing a Well-Crafted Speech
- A Peek Behind the Curtain:
The Journey from Idea to Published Book
- Superman or Batman?
Is Public Speaking a Learned Skill or
Something You Are Born Being Able to Do?
Highlights of a Public Speaking Super Powers Event
- I can bring cool superhero-themed props that will encourage people to take selfies and tag your store in social media.
- I can acquire prizes from local businesses to give away and draw people to the event.
- I can promote the event to local media, my social media following and my email list.