Do you use props in your presentations? In today’s tip, I share a few pointers on how to use props. For example:
- As Jill Lublin suggests, when you are talking about your book, hold it up near your face for as long as you can.
- When making a toast, hold the champagne glass up and away from your face so that people will not only know you’re making a toast, but can also see your face while you do so.
- Make sure your props are appropriate for your venue and can be seen clearly by the audience members sitting farthest away from you.
– – – – –
Do you have questions about public speaking? Just ask and I’ll answer in a future public speaking tip video.
- Post a comment below.
- Submit a video response to this video (or any in the series) on YouTube.
- Leave me a voice mail message at 815-642-4092.