Public Speaking Super Powers is not a typical book and therefore is following a multiple phase process. Below is an outline of the phases and the progress made so far. As each phase is completed, this page will be updated.
Last updated on 6/17/18.
My goal is to have the book available on for pre-sale Amazon by August 1, 2018.
Phase One: Research and Development (COMPLETE)
- Interview 89 Speakers – 100% Complete
- Write Proposal and Send to Publisher – 100% Complete and Approved
- Research Supporting Topics – 100% Complete
Phase Two: Writing, Editing and Prep Work (COMPLETE)
- Edit interview recordings – 100% Complete
- Transcribe interview recordings – 100% Complete
- Print Out Transcriptions, Read & Highlight – 100% Complete
- Organize Quotes from Transcripts by Chapter They Fit In – 100% Complete
- Write Book – 100% Complete
- First Draft – 100% Complete
- Second Draft – 100% Complete
- Semi-Final Draft – 100% Complete
- Send Semi-Final Draft to Editor – 100% Complete
Phase Three: Design & Publish
- Cover Art – 100% Complete
- Interior Art – 100% Complete
- Interior Design
- Send to Publisher
- Audio Book
- Record Audio
- Edit Audio
- Submit Audio to Publisher
Phase Four: Promote & Launch Book
These are all possibilities. Nothing is firm as of yet. If you would like to partner with me and participate in any of the following — or have ideas of your own — contact Paul Robinson at email@example.com.
New Media Marketing
- Public Speaking Super Powers Podcast – Audio version Launched September 20, 2017, Video Version Planned for August/September 2018 Launch
- Virtual Book Tour of Blogs, Podcasts, Webinars, etc.
- Social Media Campaigns
- Facebook: Posts, Groups, Live events, etc
- YouTube: book trailers, virtual book tour reading in various locations, educational tips videos, etc.
- Twitter: Posts, Chat events, etc.
- Instagram: Posts, Live events, etc.
- LinkedIn: Posts, articles, group
- Pinterest: Posts
- Slideshare: Slidedecks
- Good Reads: Q&A, giveaway
- Google+: Posts
- AMA (Ask Me Anything): Q&A Events
- Facebook Advertising
- Video Marketing
- Reverse Blog Tour
- Email marketing
- Amazon Marketing
- Book Trailer on Amazon Author page
- Best seller campaign
- Amazon Shorts
- Amazon Reviews
Old Media Marketing
- Radio & Television Tour, Local and National
- Magazine and Newspaper Tour, Local and National
- Book Launch Party
- At local book store
- Book party salons in people’s homes
- Book Signings at Book Stores and Libraries
- Speaking Opportunties
- Bulk Sales with Relevant Organizations
Furthering the Journey
- Related Product Suite – Courses, Workshops, Flash Cards, calendars, etc.
- Affiliate Partners
- Sequels and off-shoots, including Public Speaking Super Vilains and micro-topic books such as Public Speaking Super Powers in the Virtual World: Teleseminars, Webinars and Video, Public Speaking Super Powers for Career Success, and Public Speaking Super Powers for Sales Success