Public Speaking Super Powers is not a typical book and therefore is following a multiple phase process. Below is an outline of the phases and the progress made so far. As each phase is completed, this page will be updated.
Last updated on 4/22/18.
Phase One: Research and Development (COMPLETE)
- Interview 89 Speakers – 100% Complete
- Write Proposal and Send to Publisher – 100% Complete and Approved
- Research Supporting Topics – 100% Complete
Phase Two: Writing, Editing and Prep Work
My goal is to have the book available on Amazon by early August 2018.
- Edit interview recordings – 100% Complete
- Transcribe interview recordings – 100% Complete
- Print Out Transcriptions, Read & Highlight – 100% Complete
- Organize Quotes from Transcripts by Chapter They Fit In – 100% Complete
- Write Book
- First Draft – 95% Complete
- Second Draft
- Semi-Final Draft
- Send Semi-Final Draft to Proofreader
- Send Proofed Semi-Final Draft to Copyeditor
Phase Three: Design & Publish
- Cover Art – 100% Complete
- Interior Art – Found artist, working on initial proposal
- Interior Design
- Send to Publisher
- Audio Book
- Record Audio
- Edit Audio
- Submit Audio to Publisher
Phase Four: Promote & Launch Book
These are all possibilities. Nothing is firm as of yet. If you would like to partner with me and participate in any of the following — or have ideas of your own — contact Paul Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Media Marketing
- Public Speaking Super Powers Podcast – Launched September 20, 2017
- Virtual Book Tour of Blogs, Podcasts, Webinars, etc.
- Social Media Campaigns
- Facebook Live events
- YouTube book trailers, virtual book tour reading in various locations, educational tips videos, etc.
- Twitter Chat events
- Good Reads
- Facebook Advertising
- Video Marketing
- Reverse Blog Tour
- Email marketing
- Amazon Marketing
- Book Trailer on Amazon Author page
- Best seller campaign
- Amazon Shorts
Old Media Marketing
- Radio & Television Tour, Local and National
- Magazine and Newspaper Tour, Local and National
- Book Launch Party
- At local book store
- Book party salons in people’s homes
- Book Signings at Book Stores
- Speaking Opportunties
- Bulk Sales with Relevant Organizations
Furthering the Journey
- Related Product Suite – Courses, Workshops, Flash Cards, calendars, etc.
- Affiliate Partners
- Sequels and off-shoots, including Public Speaking Super Vilains and micro-topic books such as Public Speaking Super Powers in the Virtual World: Teleseminars, Webinars and Video, Public Speaking Super Powers for Career Success, and Public Speaking Super Powers for Sales Success